|BQATI MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
| BIN QASIM ASSOCIATION OF TRADE AND INDUSTRY
• To advance, develop, protect, safeguard, and promote the rights, interest and privileges of the industrialists, traders and service providers having their office and / or factories / facilities in the Bin Qasim Town.
• To organize individuals, firms, companies and corporations engaged in various trades and industries by enrolling them as its members.
• To inculcate, foster and stimulate the sprit of mutual self-help on principal of co-operation and coordination among members of the Association.
• To diffuse among the member information affecting trade, commerce and industry to collect, print, publish, issue and circulate papers, periodicals, books statistics and such other publications as may be deemed to be conducive to the objects of the Association.
• To render technical, managerial, supervisory and advisory assistance to members.
• To frame and enforce rules and regulations with a view to regularize the trade of different commodities and products, and to make changes therein from time to time in the interest of trade, commerce and industry and public.
• To attempt to settle or compromise or arbitrate in dispute arising between members willing or agreeing to submit or arbitration in accordance with the arbitration rules of the Association.
• To arbitrate in the settlement o disputes arising between non-members or between a member and a non-member willing or agreeing to submit to arbitration in accordance with the arbitration rules of the Association.
• To work actively for the eradication of unethical business practices from the filed of trade, commerce and industry, e.g. black-marketing, hoarding, etc.
• To make representation to the authorities on any matter connected with the trade, commerce and industry of its members.
• To appoint delegations to present the cases of the members of the Association before the authorities concerned.
• To elect or nominate members to represent the Association on any local and public bodies.
• To raise funds to meet the expenses of the Association, and to sell, mortgage, dispose off or otherwise deal with all or any part of the property of the Association.
• To subscribe, pay or donate money, out of the funds of, or collected by, the Association for charitable, benevolent, humanitarian or social purposes and to raise and maintain funds with a view to providing help and assistance to dependents of persons in the employment of the Association.
• To acquire properties both moveable and immoveable by purchase, exchange, lease or by way of transfer or any other arrangement with all rights and privileges which the Association may think necessary or convenient for the purposes of carrying out any of the objects and aims of the Association.
• To institute, conduct, defend, compound or abandon any legal proceedings by or against the Association such as but not limited to, suit, application, appeal, petition, in carrying out the objects and aims of the Association.
• To correspond with the Local, provincial and Federal Government on any matter connected with the trade, commerce and industry of the members.
• To be subject to the discipline and to abide by the decisions of the Federation of Pakistan Chamber of Commerce and Industry to which the Association is to be affiliated in terms of section 10 of the Trade Organization Ordinance 2007, in all administrative or organizational matters relating to or arising from the internal dispute or differences about the functioning or winding up of the Association, on which no agreement in reached, within the Association.
• To extend the maximum possible co-operation to the Federation of Pakistan Chamber of Commerce and Industry to which the Association is affiliated in all nation-building and beneficent activates.
• To comply with the requirement of the Trade Organizations Ordinance 2007 (XXXI of 2007) as amended from time to time, and the rules and regulations framed or the instructions and directives issued.
• To resolve problems of the members and to overcome the hurdle and difficulties through negotiation with concerned authorities.
• To arrange for technological development, seminars, symposiums, conference, tour, camps, educational, and promotional programs as per requirement.
• To frame from time to time, such rules and laws as the Association may deem fit or proper for all or any of the objects, and to comply with all the requirements of the Trade Organization Ordinance 2007 (XXXI of 2007).
• And generally to do all acts, deeds, and things which may be incidental or conducive to the attainment of all or any of the objects stated herein above.
• To protect and promote the trade and to secure cooperation among Members in general and those dealing in these lines in particular.
• To income and property of the Association where so ever, divided shall be applied solely for the objects of the Association as set forth in the Memorandum and no portion thereof shall be paid or transferred directly on indirectly by way of profit to the members provided that nothing therein contained shall prevent the payment in goods faith of remuneration to any Office-bearers, members or servants of the Association or to any other person in return for any services actually rendered to the Association.
• To Association shall be run on non-political, non-religions and non-commercial basis.
• The promoter / office bearers and members shall not be paid employees of the Association.
• To ensure receive, accept and manage funds, donations, grants endowments and any other moveable properties form lawful sources within a country and to utilize them for furthering and promoting the aims and objects of the Association.
• The Association shall confine its activities only to the aims and objects of the Association and the income and property of the Association from whatever sources derived shall be applied solely towards the promotion of the objects of the Association and no portion thereof shall be paid by way of dividend, profit, bonus to any member/office bearers of the Association or otherwise. Violation of the condition will be personal responsibility of the office bearers or members concerned.
• The liability of the members is limited.
• Every member of the Association undertake and guarantee to contribute to the assets of the Association in the event of the same being wound up during the time that he is member or within one year afterward, for payment of the debts & liabilities of the Association contracted before the cases to be members and the costs, charges and expenses of winding up the same and for the adjustment of rights of the contributors among themselves, such amount as may be required not exceeding one thousand rupees.